What to Expect During your Initial Visit?
Part 1: Using non-invasive scientific techniques such as Iridology and Sclerology, I will assess your physical and emotional health. By collecting all subjective and objective information about your health concerns, this assists in assessing the root cause of your health and/or weight loss issues.
Part 2: Within in 48 hours after your assessment, you will receive a documented Individualized Holistic Plan (IHP). Thereafter, over the phone we will discuss your IHP which includes: going over your nutrition, help in ordering your herbs and answering any questions you may have to reach your health and/or weight loss goals.
Part 3: 2-3 weeks after you have started your herbal plan, I will check in to see how your adjusting.
An Individualized Holistic Plan (IHP) includes:
- Disclosure of the Body System(s)/Organ(s) that are contributing to your specific health issue
- Herbal recommendations
- Details of possible Toxic Foods you should avoid
- Recommended Detoxifying Foods to help rebuild a healthier body
- If needed, recommend Emotional Therapy Techniques to release suppressed negative emotions (Many are amazed to see the benefits of apply these techniques)
- If needed, recommend Other Natural Therapies such as Acupuncture, Massage, Reflexology or Light Therapy (Many are amazed to see the improvement of their health with the application of these therapies)
Legal Medical Disclaimer: Information and statements made on this website and all our associated literature are for educational purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Roxanne Seignoret-Hendley and Seignoret Holistic Consulting do not dispense medical advice, prescribe medicines, or diagnose disease. If you have a medical condition, we recommend that you consult your physician. This Web site may contain links to Web sites operated by other parties. Such links are provided by WordPress for your convenience and reference only. We are not responsible for the content or products of any linked sites or any link contained in a linked site.